RECOMMENDED SERVICE INTERVALS
NO TRACK USE
Rebuild every 60,000 miles.
Rebuild every 15,000 – 30,000 miles.
TRACK USE ONLY
Rebuild every 1,000 miles.
How to Disassemble and Reassemble Fortune Auto coilovers
How to Adjust Preload Properly on Fortune Auto Coilovers
How to Install Radial Bearing Mounts on Fortune Auto Coilovers
How to Setup Divorced Spring/OEM Style Suspension
The Overhaul includes the following services:
- Disassembly and inspection of coilovers
- Rebuild coilovers to original specifications
- Replacement of seized external components
- Replacement of worn jetting assembly components
- Replacement of worn O-rings and shims
- Refill with Amsoil Sythetic Shock Oil
- Shock-Dyno to verify performance
- 1 Year warranty from the date of service
We utilize a Roehrig 2VS shock dyno. To ensure that your coilers are fully functional and deliver superior performance, we can test for the following:
- Compression performance
- Rebound performance
- Seal drag test
- Sweep test
- Cavitation testing
- Comparitive testing
Call us for your specialized or custom valving needs.
All rebuilt shocks include a 1 Year Warranty from rebuild date.
To service your dampers, please complete this form:
Printed receipt of purchased Overhaul Service must be included with products shipped in for servicing! No exceptions! Rates for shipping from our facility after being serviced are included on Overhaul Service Form.