RECOMMENDED SERVICE INTERVALS
NO TRACK USE
Rebuild every 60,000 miles.
Rebuild every 15,000 – 30,000 miles.
TRACK USE ONLY
Rebuild every 1,000 miles.
The Overhaul includes the following services:
- Disassembly and inspection of coilovers
- Rebuild coilovers to original specifications
- Replacement of seized external components
- Replacement of worn jetting assembly components
- Replacement of worn O-rings and shims
- Refill with Amsoil Sythetic Shock Oil
- Shock-Dyno to verify performance
AIR PISTON LIFT SYSTEM CONVERSION
If you own a set of Generation 4, 5, 6, or 7 Fortune Auto coilovers, you can upgrade your existing set to adapt the Air Piston Lift System to your vehicle. The Air Piston Lift System conversion service includes a full rebuild of an existing Fortune Auto damper to utilize a 20mm shaft.
Rebuild to Air Piston Lift System Specs:
- Front coilovers only  $220
- Front and rear coilovers  $440
We utilize a Roehrig 2VS shock dyno. To ensure that your coilers are fully functional and deliver superior performance, we can test for the following:
- Compression performance
- Rebound performance
- Seal drag test
- Sweep test
- Cavitation testing
- Comparitive testing
Call us for your specialized or custom valving needs.
All rebuilt shocks include a 1 Year Warranty from rebuild date.
To service your dampers, please complete this form:
Printed receipt of purchased Overhaul Service must be included with products shipped in for servicing! No exceptions! Rates for shipping from our facility after being serviced are included on Overhaul Service Form.