The 520 Series double adjustable coilover is a remarkably sophisticated damper system. The compact system has a 2-Way adjustable canister that is tuned to the specific chassis. The canister is mounted directly to the shock to provide ease of installation and a more plug and play system.
AT FORTUNE AUTO, PROGRESS NEVER STOPS.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
• Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
• Concave Flow Digressive Piston TechnologyTM
• Lower mount locking ring clamps are now standard
• Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• 24-Step Rebound and 8-Step Compression Adjustable Dampers
• Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
• Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Modularity – Upgradeable to PRO 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Please consult the application list for MAP Pricing (Min Advertised Price)